Franco Dell'aglio is a supporting character and a minor antagonist in Misericordia.
Franco is a shy kid, at the begining, was extremely serious and quiet, with a less impulsive personality than Clark, but he was progressed to speak more in the shool. Franco was Edgar's replacement after Edgar leaves the school, sharing desk with Clark.
Franco is a timid, stocky, brown-haired kid. He wears attire identical to that of Dr. Clark, with the addition of numerous scratches and hits, he wears a pair of black glasses atough in Misericordia's Racing and an early concept art, he wears a pair of circled silver goggles with a small, cybernetic eye on the left side, this beign the result of a near fatal accident that damaged his left eye.
- The cybernetic eye on Franco's glasses is aware, and most of the time, can be seen blinking or moving.
- The right side of Franco's head bears a strikly resemblance to the character Dexter from the Cartoon Network show Dexter's Laboratory. Even his personality is a lot like Dexter's.
- He loves cereal.
- The name "Franco" is a pun for the greece word "Fakós" that means "Glasses".
- If one compares Franco's design of the old games with that of the Sierra, his cyber eye seems to be angry all the time, since he is seen static red in mind without changing color, this is a possible explanation why He went crazy, because with so much stress he could have gone mad.
- Another possible explanation for his insanity is that at one point Willy - Tag Racing Champion one of Franco's lines when talking to him is "Oh, I'm sick of seeing you and hearing you win always, I have enough with what makes me see and Listening to my cyber eye, "claiming that his cyber eye makes him see visions and hear things, and by having these experiences often his sanity may have been declining successively.